Monday, June 9, 2008

Puny humans



OK, so the new Indiana Jones wasn't so great. That doesn't mean I'm giving up on summer movies. On the contrary, I've always thought this new Hulk looked pretty cool and I still do. After seeing Iron Man and knowing that Marvel is taking the reins with the green guy as well, I think it'll be quite a show! And it's not like I'm asking for much here. All I want is to see a giant angry monster smash the living hell out of everything. I know, that's a real stretch coming from me, but it's true. Liv Tyler may not be wearing those sexy pointy ears and talking elvish, but she's always pretty hot. So far, my wife is sending me out on my own to see this one. Maybe Indy broke her spirit, but she never really was a Hulk fan. That's surprising, because she is pretty scary when she gets angry. (I had to say something like that somewhere in here)


Oh, and then there's this....
All I can say about this pic is oh HELL YESSS!!!!!
Two Face has always been a favorite and this looks really great. I don't know how much of him will actually be in The Dark Knight, but I can not WAIT!!! Of course Joker looks amazing, but this is just...yeah.

This is what happens without editors

I'm Marcus Pelegrimas, author of the SKINNERS series. Here you'll find various ramblings about movies, video games, TV, and...oh yeah...those books I write. If there's anything you'd like to discuss, just let me know. I try to update whenever the mood strikes me, so feel free to leave comments. There may be some occasional foul language, but anyone who's too easily offended probably doesn't read my stuff anyway.

Free Stuff

Here's how it goes. As usual, I've got my truckload of promo covers from EOS Books. I'll be going to some conventions, so I hope to see you there and I'll gladly sign your books. If you can't make it to a con, just email me your name, address and any inscription so I can send you a signed cover.


BONUS ---> If you would be so kind as to write up a review for any or all Skinners books and publish it on a site like Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Borders, or any other major review site, I can send you something extra. I made up some bookmarks (which I'll sign) and I've even put together some Shimmy's VIP passes (which I'll also sign). Can't guarantee the passes will get you into a real strip club, but I think they look pretty cool. Send me a link to your review along with your name, address and inscription, and I'll get these out to you as well.