Sunday, February 1, 2009

Salsa Bowl Sunday

Like most everyone else in America this Sunday, I'll be watching Arizona go against Pittsburgh or at least waiting for some cool commercials. My prediction for the game is for Arizona to come out ahead in the first half, but the Steelers will snap out of it and pull out a win late in the 4th quarter. Whether that holds up or not, I'm pretty sure it'll be a great game to watch.

Commercial wise, I'll be looking for a new Watchmen trailer and expecting plenty of stupid laughs. What more could you want from huge commercials during a football game? Models in bikinis, you say? I'm sure there'll be plenty of those too.

My own personal highlight for the game is my "plethora of chili cheese" extravaganza. See, Megan will cook up some of her awesome chili cheese dip and I'll dish it out in small bowls. Each bowl will be spiced with one of many different hot sauces ranging from super-spicy habernero lime to a fairly mild jalapeno pecante. Each bowl will have a different zing to it and I'm topping it all off by using a corn chip that promises me a "taste of jalapeno" in every bite. Should be an amazing, chili-cheese-tastic, spiceriffic Sunday!

This is what happens without editors

I'm Marcus Pelegrimas, author of the SKINNERS series. Here you'll find various ramblings about movies, video games, TV, and...oh yeah...those books I write. If there's anything you'd like to discuss, just let me know. I try to update whenever the mood strikes me, so feel free to leave comments. There may be some occasional foul language, but anyone who's too easily offended probably doesn't read my stuff anyway.

Free Stuff

Here's how it goes. As usual, I've got my truckload of promo covers from EOS Books. I'll be going to some conventions, so I hope to see you there and I'll gladly sign your books. If you can't make it to a con, just email me your name, address and any inscription so I can send you a signed cover.


BONUS ---> If you would be so kind as to write up a review for any or all Skinners books and publish it on a site like Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Borders, or any other major review site, I can send you something extra. I made up some bookmarks (which I'll sign) and I've even put together some Shimmy's VIP passes (which I'll also sign). Can't guarantee the passes will get you into a real strip club, but I think they look pretty cool. Send me a link to your review along with your name, address and inscription, and I'll get these out to you as well.