Thursday, February 11, 2010

Excuses...

Ok, I've been slacking on the ol' blog lately. Sorry about that. The good news is that it's mainly because I've been hard at work polishing the manuscript for Skinners 4: Vampire Uprising. Did I mention that was the title yet? If not, it's a little bonus treat. If so, my memory sometimes fails me. We've covered that before. Or have we?

Only a few more months until Skinners 3 hits the shelves (April 27th). Then 4 will be out in October. I like this release schedule because the books are really starting to flow continuity-wise. I'm able to leave a few tantalizing cliff-hanger-type things from book to book without there being too much space in between them. Things are looking good in Skinnerville. Maybe that should be a new Facebook game? You could feed your little werewolves and build up enough Full Bloods to lead a charge into the Webkinz universe. THAT would be cool. Although, I am a little sad that I know what Webkinz are.

In other news, the Paige tattoo on my leg is coming along as well. She's all but done and looking fine! Shimmy's is in the background and all that's left is for the bright neon in the tacky strip club sign to be lit. I'll post some pics when it's completed next month.

I've figured out my new Droid phone to the point that it's become permanently grafted to my hand. Of course, that means I need to charge the battery every hour or two but that's the price I pay for being able to wave it around as it makes cool lightsaber sounds and plays Duel of the Fates. AWESOME!!!

That's about it from here. How are you?

This is what happens without editors

I'm Marcus Pelegrimas, author of the SKINNERS series. Here you'll find various ramblings about movies, video games, TV, and...oh yeah...those books I write. If there's anything you'd like to discuss, just let me know. I try to update whenever the mood strikes me, so feel free to leave comments. There may be some occasional foul language, but anyone who's too easily offended probably doesn't read my stuff anyway.

Free Stuff

Here's how it goes. As usual, I've got my truckload of promo covers from EOS Books. I'll be going to some conventions, so I hope to see you there and I'll gladly sign your books. If you can't make it to a con, just email me your name, address and any inscription so I can send you a signed cover.


BONUS ---> If you would be so kind as to write up a review for any or all Skinners books and publish it on a site like Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Borders, or any other major review site, I can send you something extra. I made up some bookmarks (which I'll sign) and I've even put together some Shimmy's VIP passes (which I'll also sign). Can't guarantee the passes will get you into a real strip club, but I think they look pretty cool. Send me a link to your review along with your name, address and inscription, and I'll get these out to you as well.